Thursday, August 27, 2009

Take care of yourself. Good health is everyone's major source of wealth.

Ritsuko Araki

There are no reasons to disagree with this idea. 

I also think that it is the most important 

thought about health.

 

Basically, any happiness is supposed to consist of 

good health.

 When we are starving, we don't want to do anything and also can't laugh 

no matter how funny the TV show we see. But after eating something, we can

get fine, feel satisfied and laugh at things even just a little funny. It might be

different depending on each person, what is happiness and how to feel it.

However, people can't enjoy their lives without good health anyway.

 

I don't think wealth means just to be rich. My mother often says that

to eat much leads to good health. If we can get good health we can do many

things including happy things and sad things, which makes you improve more

and leads you to happiness. That's why I always try to keep good health to

be happy.

 

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you:D
    If we don't eat anything, it leads to be bad condition then is possible to get illness. Also we can't do many things because of no energy.
    But it is difficult for me to keep good health because I often eat something bad for my health; chips, snacks or cup noodle etc. Plus, the time when I go to bed is always late actually.
    So please give me some good advice to keep good health:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to make yourself this question:
    Would you be able to enjoy life if you were ill?
    It doesn't matter if you are a wealthy or a poor person, if you are black or white, beautiful or ugly... illnesses do affect all of us in the same way. But, mind your thoughts Masayuki, being healthy doesn't mean eating always absolutely healthy food, because, sometimes, you also need to indulge yourself to enjoy life. Who doesn't like eating a huge hamburger, a creamy strawberry cheesecake or an enourmous chocolate bar like those from the Cardbury Chocolate factory?(I cannot forget the smell on the streets of Dunedin when walking close to the factory!!) I don't think I could live in such a restrictive way!!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree food can make us satisfy and feel happy.
    the most important thing not to make ourselves hungry because you cant do anything when you are starving. Food can prevent us from sickness. did you heard of a doctor said ' one apple a day can keep doctors a way'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's probably right that you're happy after you had a decent meal or because you're not sick.
    But I think it is also very important to think the other way round.
    Being happy can make you forget your hunger or your sickness, it can even heal you from it.
    Sadness, stress or other problems can cause sickness or physical diseases.
    I probably would rather be sick and happy than healthy and sad, or don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm convinced of what Jakob said. I think happiness could sometimes heal our illness.

    ReplyDelete