Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tomorrow is the Most Important Thing in Life

Wei Jing Yan (Sally)

I chose this topic because I believe that the future is wonderful and hopeful. It’s just like you don’t know what will happen the next day, but you can have a good expectation of the future.

In China, people always say ‘tomorrow is a new start.’ When the new year’s coming, parents usually teach their children to make a new year's resolution. When I was a child, my parent always taught me how to make new year's resolutions, writing down my new goal and my dream and then planning how to achieve this. I like to make a plan for myself. It can help me confirm my goal.

I believe the world will be more beautiful in the future, because we are all trying our best to protect it. I believe the most of the things that we are imagine now will come true in the future. The quotation is right in saying 'tomorrow is perfect, when it arrives and puts itself in our hands.’ Tomorrow is made by us. If we put our heart in it, take care of it, it will be a wonderful world.

Although we cannot predict what will happen in the future, that is why it looks fantastic.

When tomorrow is coming, we also can learn a lot of things from yesterday. Because maybe we did something inappropriate in public, maybe we said something that will make our friends feel not good, maybe … So, when tomorrow is coming, we should think about ourselves, and  make a review. Don't make those mistakes again.

Tomorrow is just like some white paper, clean and light. You can draw your own picture, and try to make it the best.  
       

3 comments:

  1. yea Sally
    you are right . tomorrow is a new life , start and begin from it
    we learn from yesterday when we get tomorrow

    i like what u have wrote =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you!
    I think tomorrow is new day for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your description of future in the last paragraph is really nice:D
    We individuals have own tomorrow and we can do whatever we want for own tomorrow.
    "Tomorrow is a new start." If we have this mind, we can spend our life being enjoynable, I think.

    ReplyDelete