Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive.

Naoko Miyoshi

That phrase made me really impressed, because this is exactly the human what I want to be. Everyone wants to be happy, get money, resources and hopes. I also want to be happy. However when I considered about it, happiness is not just having money, resources, and hopes. For example, if you have enough money but you don’t have any friends or family members, can you say “I’m happy” to someone? In my opinion, I can’t say that, because even I have enough money, I’m not happy if I don’t have any people by my side. I like people and I’d like to take care of the people who I think are precious. Actually I’d like to get money and hope, but if someone who is by my side was going to leave me because of my money or some other reason like that, I would definitely throw it away. I don’t need money without my valuable people. If I can live with them, I can say “I’m happy!” to someone, even I don’t have money, resources and hopes. Happiness is not a thing. People can’t live alone, and we all need someone who is precious. Of course we need money to live, but it’s not as important as the people who are with you. I do want to enjoy my life with people. Finally when I go to die, I want people to cry.

1 comment:

  1. I strongly agree with you. I would throw everything away in order to be with the people I love. Because, in my opinion, happiness is to have the people you love around you.

    ReplyDelete