Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Money makes the world go round.

Naoko Miyoshi

Money is an essential thing for everyone to live. When people try to go to hospital, grocery shopping, etc. Some people grow some vegetables by themselves, but that kind of people is quite unusual I think. Even if that kind of people are growing food, they live in a house and use a lot of energy, like gas, water, and electricity. So they must pay some money to some energy companies, and it makes a world go round as well. My opinion is extremely simple, that sentence which is "Money makes the world go round" is true, I totally agree.

But I also think money alone can't make the world go round. What is necessary? It is the users of money! In my opinion, it's absolutely reasonable, but people can chose how to use the money. It can change the world. If people use money for good things, the world will be getting better. For example, If people give some money for charity, many people who live in poverty can be helped and money users will increase, so we can make the world better. But if people use money just for themselves, many people will still be poor and they can't use money. So we can't make the world go round smoothly.

I think money makes the world go round but how it goes round all depends on the purpose of the spending. If I had enough money, I would use money for poor people or in some other way which I think good.

5 comments:

  1. I think one should spend his or her money wisely. That's what makes this world different. So, I agree Naoko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with you. Money is always going around us in the world. But as you say I think people shouldn't be always going around money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really supportive person!
    I agree with you. We human beings do need money to live our life absolutely. Now whatever we do, we have to use money. I mean not all but almost.
    However I think it is enough to have some money to live with no distess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right I think. Without money and trade the world wouldn't work the way we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. And it's very kind of you ti spend money on the poor people:) Maybe when we use the money in a right way. The world will be more wonderful.

    ReplyDelete