Thursday, September 3, 2009

The kind of rude behavior that infuriates me

Kota Sato

Recently people are lacking in consciousness of other people and their circumference. I really get infuriated by the fact that people are getting more and more selfish. I sometimes feel infuriated and sad about their behavior. I want to show some examples of the behavior and prove the situations.

When I was a little boy, I was taught to use something valuably which I borrowed from someone, by my parents, so I have followed their teaching and thought that it is natural and proper. Some people, of course, understand it. However there are other people who don’t care about this consciousness and use something poorly that they borrowed, as their own. For example I sometimes lend my CDs or books to my friends and when I receive them again, they are sometimes damaged or broken. Moreover, there was a case in which I couldn’t get my products again.

In another case, I sometimes see people in cars throwing away cigarette butts on the road and they seem not to feel guilty in their mind. I think they don’t want to make the inside of the car dirty, so that they decide to pollute the earth rather than dumping the cigarette butts in an ashtray. I really think it is too foolish. This is the reason why now we are getting to hear the words which warn us to think about environmental problems frequently. While those who throw away cigarettes allow themselves to make the earth worse, they can’t allow themselves to be dirty or to have trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Your statement is absolutely true. Nowadays, it seems that many people behave in the selfish way.
    My friend said he lent his CD but it wasn't given back to him actually because his friend bought it!! Terrible!!
    In the cigarette case, I usually threw away on the road when I walked along the street. That's rude manner.
    It's important to keep in mind not to make an envirnment worse.

    ReplyDelete